As a freelancer you create - great apps, unique styles, outstanding writing, cool designs, distinctive websites. Whatever it is you do, you're great at doing it.
The problem you face is that no matter how good you are at what you do, there's always the admin. Whether it’s chasing up payments, protecting your intellectual property, or dealing with tax issues, it's not exciting. It's boring, it's non-productive and it eats into either your fee-earning time or your free time.
On top of that, you need to market yourself, manage your accounts, and negotiate your rates. And you need to make sure you’re working and earning as much as possible – so you really can’t be ill or be called away for jury service without a dip in your income.
Here’s where we come in. At IPSE, the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed, we can support you and let you do what you do best. We can connect you with specialists across all those issues, as well as give you some really great additional benefits, like 15% off Adobe Creative Cloud, free access to workspaces across London, and regular networking opportunities. Find out more about our membership benefits here.
Join IPSE for just £15.47 per month, and minimise the time you spend doing the boring stuff to maximise the time doing what you enjoy and what you are good at.
Special offers for IPSE Members
Membership Plans - Pricing and Highlights
£12.89 + VAT per month
£154.73 + VAT per year
£20.64 + VAT per month
£247.65 + VAT per year
- 15% off Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
- 20% off Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan
- 20% off training courses with Media Training Ltd. including courses on coding, design, Adobe, video and business
- Access to thousands of money saving offers with IPSE Advantages including discounts for Apple and Dell products
- Access to co-working hubs
- A vibrant network
- A freelance toolkit and business guides
- Discounted rates for a pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- A specialist to defend you in a tax investigation at no cost
- Free tax and legal helplines
All the standard membership benefits plus:
- £5000 life assurance for free
- A specialist to represent you in all HMRC compliance checks at no cost
- Up to £10000 compensation for failed payments
- Up to £5000 compensation for jury service
- Up to £2000 compensation if you are ill/injured for 3 weeks
- Up to £1000 compensation if an agency breaks its contract
- Up to £500 per day compensation for tax compliance meetings
Freelancer Moneybox – is one of IPSE’s flagship events, designed to give financial guidance and advice to independent professionals.
IPSE will be joined by specialist contractor insurance providers Kingsbridge to help make sure you are ‘match-fit’ when it comes to your business insurance.
|This event is designed for museum freelancers offering an insightful, valuable and practical day of training and networking, at London Canal Museum